And the winners are...
2013 GSK Discovery Fast Track Winners:
- Sarah Ades, Ph.D., Pennsylvania State University
- Myles Akabas, M.D., Ph.D., Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University
- Lauren Brown, Ph.D., and Scott Schaus, Ph.D., Boston University and Jim McKerrow, M.D., Ph.D., University of California, San Francisco
- Harvard Medical School. Winner’s name and area of science will not be announced.
- Rahul Kohli, M.D., Ph.D., University of Pennsylvania
- Richard Leduc, Ph.D., Université de Sherbrooke
- Deborah O’Brien, Ph.D., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- John Sondek, Ph.D., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
For more details on the winners, please read the press release.
Your idea. Our resources.
Do you have a drug discovery concept? Are you a principal investigator or a TTO affiliated with an academic research institute, college or university? Are you excited about partnering with a leading pharmaceutical company to translate your novel science into a new medicine?
If so, the Discovery Fast Track competition is for you. To receive updates on our next competition, fill out the Competition News form on the right.
A winning concept.
Tell us about your concept. Our expert panel of judges will evaluate each submission to select winners.
If your concept is chosen, GSK will collaborate with you to test our compound collection using our pharmacological screening platforms to discover active compounds. We will share key results from the screen to provide you with the best possible chemical probes to interrogate your translational biological assays. In short, you and your concept will be on an accelerated drug discovery path to success.